Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Halle!!







































Halle turned 5 on June19th. I cannot believe it, she is still by baby, no matter what the age! We had a few friends over to decorate cup cakes and play all day earlier in the week. Then on her b-day we were in Provo watching the boys do the Triathlon, we then went to Pirate Pizza with Grandma Stephens, it was so fun. Halle was like "you have to tell them it's my birthday- so they will bring me ice cream and they will all sing to me" She is so funny. We then went to Toy Story 3, then off to our new favorite ice cream place- Farr's in Orem. You make your ice cream however you want, Halle of course topped her's with fruit and a few gummy bears (takes after her mom) Porter the more candy and chocolate the better (takes after his dad).
On sunday it was fathers day so we did a family b-day party with cake and ice cream. Notice the candles, I only put on 4, she was getting ready to blow them out when my sis-n-law noticed! See I really don't want her to grow up! We love you Halls!






No comments:

Post a Comment