Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Porter!!


Porter's Bday party with friends- This was our first experience with a friend party and I might also add it might be our last- These boys were CRAZY!!! We planned a totally fun party and about 15 minutes in I texted Josh and told him they were all just running and screaming... WHEW glad we made it through. I had them decorate construction hats to wear for the party.. they were really cute.


This is a picture of what they were doing the whole time... the kids had fun.

Porter got a new bike (this is little Aiden Josh's sisters boy)


Porter blowing out the candles on his construction themed cake..



My cute little 7 year old.. this boy is a gem. He is so obedient and tender hearted, he helps a ton and wants to be good. I am so proud of him! He is also super smart..the best reader in his class..gets 100% on all of his spelling tests...does his homework all on his own, I am so thankful for him and the blessing he is in our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment